Climbing Frame with 2 Swings, Slide, Monkey Bars & Kitchen (Hazelwood)
Out of stock
or 4 fortnightly payments of £125.00 with More info
Out of stock
Hazelwood Children’s Wooden Climbing Frame
The Hazelwood Climbing Frame is a premium quality wooden climbing frame which is designed for your children to use in your garden.
This quality wooden climbing frame includes a great selection of popular play features and is designed for easy home assembly.
Layout Dimension: 366cm wide x 386cm deep x 246cm high
Kids love swings, and they love slides, so our products include both.
- Straight Slide
- Two Belt Swings
Climbing & Play
Our monkey bars are great for older children, whilst the kitchenette is ideal for younger children.
- Monkey Bars (1.8m High)
- Combination Rockwall Ladder (5 Rocks & 6 hand/foot holds)
Premium Cedar Wood
Selwood Climbing Frames are all manufactured from premium cedar, which is ideal for garden play equipment. Strong, durable & beautiful. Plus less cracks and less splinters.
- 10 year Wood Warranty (against structural defects caused by rot or insect infestation)
- 1 Year Warranty on Metal & Plastic Components
- Ready For Home-Build – Everything included
Purchase today and our specialist couriers will contact you within 48 working hours to book a delivery day. Delivery will normally be made within 5-10 working days.
Designed For Easy DIY Home-Assembly
Designed, manufactured and packaged to make home assembly as quick and easy as possible.
- Ready for Home-Assembly (All components are pre-cut, pre-drilled, pre-stained)
- Includes all Hardware & Accessories
- Includes Ground Anchors
Your whole family will enjoy the fun with our new premium 10ft trampoline from Sportspower, with extended outer frame for an innovative goldfish bowl design. The perfect size for most medium sized gardens and designed with an easy to dismantle, galvanised steel frame, this trampoline also features an increased load rating of 120kg
Also included, an Accessory Pack, with Tie Down Kit to provide extra stability, a handy Ladder and a 10ft External Cover for longer term or winter protection.
• Assembled diameter: 10ft (3.05m)
• Jump Mat diameter 8.5ft (2.5m)
• Trampoline overall area 78ft2 (7.2m2)
• Jump Mat area: 58 ft2 ( 5.4m2)
• A Galvanised Steel frame offers enhanced protection against corrosion
• Quad-Lok unique frame brackets bond together the Frame, Legs and Safety Enclosure for quicker Assembly, Storage and Protection
• Easi-Store features a quick and easy way to remove the top poles and netting for long term or winter storage, with no tools required
• Accessory Kit includes an External Cover, Tie Down Kit and Ladder
• The Pro-Flex Enclosure ring adds Extra Strength and helps prevent the enclosure net from becoming damaged.
•The Enclosure Net is fixed internally – protects and prevents user access to the frame and springs.
• 20mm frame padding provides extra user protection.
• 56 zinc coated, strength tested springs with a durable jump mat provide a smooth and consistent bounce experience
• Allow 2m safety perimeter and 8m above
• *For age: 6 years and above
• Only one user at a time. Maximum User weight 120kgs
• Adult assembly and Adult supervision at all times
• Domestic, Outdoor Use only.
• Supported by the Sportspower UK Spare Parts service and Consumer Help Line: Tel: 0330 0904420 ([email protected])
• Complies with BS EN71-14:2014 Trampoline Standards.